Product Focus: New Trackstack 6542TPS Tracked Picking Station
New Trackstack 6542TPS Tracked Picking Station
A new Trackstack 6542TPS has recently been installed in France. This new upgraded model is now under 3.4 metres for easy transport across European markets. The Trackstack 6542TPS is a Tracked Mobile Picking Station designed for recycling operators needing mobility between various sites.
Based on the design of the proven 6542TPS the new generation 6542TPS is designed for greater capacity, lower operating costs and transport friendly and quicker setup time. This model includes a direct feed hopper, that can be fed by wheeled loader or excavator. The covered 4 person picking bay and variable speed belt mean operators can work in safe and clean environment.
Summary of Key Features:
– Cast Iron pump and Internal drive gearbox at conveyor head, providing 3.5 times more torque than standard setups. Can start belt when full.
– High Powered Caterpillar 130 Horse Power Engine
– Large capacity hopper
– Long conveyor giving good stockpile capacity
– Excellent Mobility and Quick Setup Time.
Summary of Key Benefits:
– Flexibility to move Picking station where demand requires.
– Ability to use for stockpiling duties.
– Reduced Operator Costs
– Improved the consistency of material
– Cleaner stockpiles
Trackstack – Reaching New Heights